Saturday, August 24, 2013

Ready To Live

My life so far has been a series of long hard practices.  Now, as I approach the second half of my life, the game has begun.  Hopefully I can take the mistakes and successes I've had during "training" and execute so that I win the rest of the way out.

Going to Hawaii in exactly 2 months then on Jan 10th of next year I i will turn 40.   Pretty amazing.  Why not go for it right now and achieve goals that I have never reached.  This could go a long way in being an inspiration, role model, and successful man.

Plus I want to feel great!



My Motivators

  • Lower my cholesterol
  • Control my diabetes
  • Improve sex life
  • Look attractive
  • Feel attractive
  • Remove belly fat
  • Be athletic again
  • Live a longer life
  • Be an example to my kids
  • Proof of perserverance
  • Popularity
  • Maximize my potential
  • Hardest Challenge
  • BECAUSE I CAN
  • Increase stamina
  • Better energy
  • Better mood
  • These are my prime years
  • It's been a 15 year struggle
  • Make my family proud
  • Bring Sexy Back
  • Obtain a six pack
  • Tomorrow is not promised
  • Cancer is tied to obesity
  • Make each workout easier
  • Build strength
  • Large muscles
  • Vascularity
  • Adonis Lines
  • Increased libido
  • I'm almost 40
  • Prove that its never too late
  • Wife is wanting this for herself too!
  • For all the failed weight loss programs in the past
  • People are dying around me
  • For all the people who doubt me
  • For peace and happiness

Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment