Monday, November 4, 2013

Roller Coaster

Throughout the years, as my weight fluctuates there are certain numbers that come and go.  Each one associated with a time and place or an accomplishment.  As I pass them this time around I'd like to highlight the occasion and explain what it means to me.



240

The benchmark.  Lately I've drifted further and further away from here but this is when I can comfortably keep my eye on the prize.  First weight at Webex and have sniffed it a few times.


236

The sweet spot. Though heavy, its were you can see some muscle definitioon and that Joe Brown swag - clothes fit better.


231

The mecca.  Get here and not only can I see home plate but my swag is crazy and I get compliments like crazy.  When I went to UC Davis and got weighed.

225

My "heavy" weight at RHI.  Squeezed into my suits.


220  

The true goal and original benchmark.   Get there and then lose it.   Dream about this weight.


217

Geoff came up and told me how fat I was.  This is when I first spiraled in college.



215

My skinny skinny kaki pants, last time in.



210

Pushing to the end goal.  Tasted it in college on the way back down.


205 

Oh god, I got soooo close at HFC

200

Eureka!

190

I should be this weight with body fat and muscle tone

No comments:

Post a Comment